Throat Threads is a national distributor of high-end fashion apparel. Its designer brands include Robert Graham, Ping, John Varvatos, Adidas, BRAX, Ike Behar, and Base London.
ErringtonIM and Throat Threads have had a mutually rewarding business relationship for many years. Throat Threads regularly requests our counsel and assistance with numerous types of projects, virtually all of which require extreme sensitivity to production detail, creativity, and high quality.
These projects tend to fall into two general categories - those for Throat Threads corporate and those for specific brands that Throat Threads distributes. Some examples are noted below.
The client trusts ErringtonIM with the production of many of its corporate communications pieces from business cards to a quarterly magazine and semi-annual sale mailers.
Throat Threads Corporate
Their corporate profile book is of particular note because it is a critical piece of promotional communication. It is used primarily as a corporate introduction to prospective new brands and sub distributors. The client asked ErringtonIM to devise a creative and unique way to optimize the presentation value of the book. Our solution included these elements:
- Styrene front and back covers with subtle matte finish to provide the book with heft, rigidity, and substance
- Interior pages printed on 14 pt. cardstock to complement the rigid covers and make the book comfortable and inviting to peruse its brief 20 pages
- Wire binding to complete the presentation
Throat Threads requests our services for the production of a wide range of communication pieces for their brand clients (e.g., Robert Graham, Ping, John Varvatos, Adidas, BRAX, Ike Behar, and Base London).
We have produced dozens of designer brand specific promotional and related items. These include catalogues, brochures, large format signage, decals, point-of-purchase display pieces, and specially manufactured items.
An interesting example is Throat Threads’ request for ErringtonIM assistance to execute an acrylic Robert Graham P.O.P. display for counter tops and other in-store applications that would distinctively represent the Robert Graham brand. The ErringtonIM solution:
- A clear acrylic piece with the Robert Graham logo inside uniquely finished with a slit in the back to accommodate, as a retailer may desire, custom coloured card stock to give the piece personality or to complement surroundings
- The option of colour was important as the Robert Graham brand is well known for its creative use of colour in its clothing designs
- Several generations of this P.O.P. piece have been produced
Throat Threads and their brands have been delighted with ErringtonIM’s creative solutions and attention to quality and detail. Our relationship has matured for many years and we look forward to our future together.