Your brand is more than just a logo. It is the evolving expression of who you are, what you do and what you stand for. It is your promise.
Errington Integrated Marketing will help you to define and communicate your brand. We’ll develop creative brand expressions that will be meaningful and compelling to your existing and prospective customers.
What is a brand? Despite popular misconceptions it is not just a name or a logo although both are part of a brand. As for a definition we particularly like these:
“A set of assets (or liabilities) linked to a brand’s name and symbol that adds to (or subtracts from) the value provided by a product of service…”
“…a collection of perceptions in the mind of a consumer.”
More than this, a brand has real dollars and cents value. For example, over one third of the market capitalization of the following companies is accounted for by brand value alone:
- American Express
- The Home Depot
Your company has a brand. The important questions to ask are:
- What is it?
- Is it being expressed effectively?
- Is it delivering the results you expect?
- Is it all it could be?
Meaningful branding goes beyond a name, logo or word-mark and our own opinions. An appropriate brand strategy will create value over time by:
- Delivering a consistent message to consumers/clients at multiple touch points,
- Occupying a clear and differentiated position in the marketplace,
- Presenting a relevant and compelling value proposition.
Q: Why strengthen your brand?
A: To support high-performance business growth.
- Identify and support your positioning,
- Consistently articulate who you are and what you stand for,
- Reduce the risk of commoditization by building stronger relationships with your customers,
- Immunize against threats to your market share.
We can help you define and articulate your brand. Take this first and crucial step to building, sustaining, and protecting your business!